You can sell your inventory online using Lightspeed eCom. Creating an eCom store helps local customers learn about your physical store when they're researching online. It also extends your businesses reach to other regions.
- Build a website, no experience necessary - Select from hundreds of prebuilt professional websites. Customize them at the click of a button. No previous knowledge required.
- Your Retail inventory, sold online - Simultaneously sell your inventory online and in-store. Choose when you publish your items. Sales seamlessly sync to your Retail inventory.
- Your reports in the same place - All online order activity shows in your Retail account under reports.
You can setup your eCom store in 7 sessions. Each session may last from one to three hours in duration. These sessions cover all the required steps to have a fully functional, and transactional eCom store. Use this as a basis when starting with eCom.
Supplemental getting started articles
Use these articles for reference when installing Lightspeed eCom.
- Installing Lightspeed eCom
- Accessing your eCom account
- Navigating between your Retail account and eCom Back Office
- Understanding the eCom API and the App Store
Products and customers articles
Use these articles for reference when managing your products and customers.
- Important considerations about product information in Lightspeed Retail
- Updating product details that can't be imported in eCom
- Publishing and filtering items in eCom
- Managing and viewing eCom products from Retail
- Managing the visibility of products in eCom
- Managing products within matrices in eCom
- Managing product categories in eCom
- Managing product brands in eCom
- Managing customer accounts in eCom
- Deleting items from eCom
- Preventing eCom data loss
Sales and refunds articles
Use these articles for reference when managing orders.
- Cancelling orders in eCom
- Managing sales in eCom
- Viewing eCom sales reports in Retail
- Managing shipping, store pickup and pay at pickup in eCom
- Managing taxes in eCom
- Managing discounts in eCom
- Reporting Taxes for Canadian merchants in eCom
- Refunding eCom orders
- Partially refunding a line on an order