Our Omnichannel solution allows you to seamlessly integrate your Retail account with your eCom store. This article provides an overview of all the articles related to the Retail POS and eCom. Visit the eCom Help Center for eCom specific articles here.
Getting started guide
The goal of this guide is get you started accepting online transactions. These sessions cover all the required steps to have a fully functional eCom store. Use this as a basis when starting with eCom.
In the Retail Help Center:
In the eCom Help Center:
- Session 3 - design
- Session 4 - website content
- Session 5 - shipping and emails
- Session 6 - settings
- Session 7 - going live and looking forward
Supplemental getting started articles
Use these articles for reference when installing Lightspeed eCom.
- Installing Lightspeed eCom
- Accessing your eCom account
- Navigating between your Retail account and eCom Back Office
- Understanding the eCom API and the App Store
Products and customers articles
Use these articles for reference when managing your products and customers.
- Important considerations about product information in Lightspeed Retail
- Updating product details that can't be imported in eCom
- Publishing, filtering and deleting items in eCom
- Managing and viewing eCom products from Retail
- Managing the visibility of products in eCom
- Managing products within matrices in eCom
- Managing product categories in eCom
- Managing product brands in eCom
- Managing customer accounts in eCom
- Preventing eCom data loss
Sales and refunds articles
Use these articles for reference when managing orders.