Lightspeed Payments is the simplest way to integrate your payment processing with Lightspeed Retail and to accept credit and debit card payments both in-store and online. Because Lightspeed Payments lives within Lightspeed Retail, this enables you to both run your shop(s) and manage your transactions all in one seamless Lightspeed experience. With Lightspeed Payments, you'll be able to:
- Have your gateway credentials configured for you.
- Bridge the communication between Lightspeed Retail and your payment hardware.
- Void and refund payments directly from Lightspeed Retail.
- Track and manage your transactions in Lightspeed Retail with exclusive reports.
- Ensure your PCI-compliance is maintained.
- Eliminate monthly payment processing invoices; your per-transaction service fees are deducted from your settlements, so the funds deposited into your account are all yours.
You can inquire about signing up for Lightspeed Payments with our sales team. Once you do, you can learn more about how to set it up and navigate its features through our guide here on the Help Center:
- Applying for Lightspeed Payments
- Setting up Lightspeed Payments
- Switching from TriPOS to Lightspeed Payments
- Setting up your Lightspeed Payments hardware
- Setting up the Verifone P400+ with Lightspeed Payments
- Setting up the Mobile Tap with Lightspeed Payments
- Setting up the Verifone MX 915 with Lightspeed Payments
- Setting up the Ingenico iPP320 with Lightspeed Payments
- Setting up the Ingenico iSMP4 with Lightspeed Payments
Sales and Payments
Note: if you're looking for the Integrated Payments report, you'll now find that information under the Transaction Status report. If you're looking for the Settlements report, you'll now find that information under the Card Sales report.