The Customer Facing Display (CFD) is a great way to provide a top-of-the-line experience. Capturing your customers' information leads to an accurate and clean database while providing the best service to your customers.
To capture your customers' information, follow these steps:
2. In Retail POS, go to your Sales screen and proceed to add the items to your sale.
3. Attach your customer if they have an existing account.
4. Click the CFD icon.
5. This will send a message to the display facing your customer to update their information (first and last name, phone number, and email) on the screen or create a new customer account.
6. On the CFD, scanning a QR code is available for your customer. This is to offer a contactless option to your customer allowing them to enter their information comfortably through their smartphone.
7. Once your customer has confirmed their information, ask them to tap Save.
Note: A quick search will be done in the system to make sure the entered information is not a duplicate. If a matching email or phone number is found, you will be prompted to confirm the information with your customer.
The sale is now updated with accurate information from your customer. A checkmark is now on your Sales screen initially where the CFD icon was. You can pursue to complete the transaction!