This integration is currently only available to certain merchants in the USA
Your Retail POS account can have multiple NuORDER buyers linked to it, however, each NuORDER buyer can only be linked to a single Retail POS account.
If a NuORDER buyer is already linked to a Retail POS account and wishes to be linked to another instead, they will have to unlink from the first Retail POS account.
Here's how to unlink a NuORDER buyer from your Retail POS account:
- Sign in to Retail POS.
- From the main menu, select Retail (R-Series).
- From the drop-down, select Link accounts. A new page will display.
- Select Cancel to navigate to the Linked accounts page.
- Under NuORDER, select Unlink account.
- To confirm the unlinking, select Unlink account.
Your NuORDER and Retail POS accounts are now unlinked. You should no longer see your NuORDER account listed on the Retail POS main menu. To re-link NuORDER and Retail POS accounts, refer to the Linking your NuORDER account to Retail POS (R-Series) article.