This integration is currently only available to certain merchants in the USA
Streamline your purchasing by leveraging NuORDER purchase orders directly from Retail POS. Here's how to set it up and how the integration works.
Note: This integration requires you to have an existing NuORDER account and Retail POS account. Your Retail POS account can have multiple NuORDER buyers linked to it. However, each NuORDER buyer can only be linked to a single Retail POS account.
To link your NuORDER account to Retail POS:
- Sign in to Retail POS.
- From the main menu, select NuORDER.
- On the NuORDER landing page, browse the features available with NuORDER integration. When ready to proceed, select Get Started.
- From the drop-down, select NuORDER.
- Enter your NuORDER username and password.
- Select Link account.
- Review the Lightspeed B2B Integration Terms and Conditions. Once completed, scroll to the end of the Terms and Conditions, select the I have read and agree… check box, then select Continue to accept.
Note: Not confirming the Terms and Conditions will only unlink your Retail POS and NuORDER accounts. You'll still be able to use your NuORDER account separately from Retail POS and without the exclusive integration features. You'll also be able to link your NuORDER account and confirm the Terms and Conditions from the NuORDER page in Retail POS, should you want to in the future.
Your NuORDER and Retail POS accounts are now successfully linked and you're taken to your NuORDER dashboard.