Note: If you want to sign up for eCom (E-Series), contact your account manager.
Once your account manager has added eCom (E-Series) to your account, you’ll need to complete your registration in Retail POS. This ensures that Lightspeed associates your eCom (E-Series) account with the correct Retail POS location and business information.
To get started, sign in to your Retail POS. Click the drop-down in the upper left corner and select eCom (E-Series) to go to the registration page.
Follow these steps to complete your eCom (E-Series) registration:
- On the Set up Lightspeed Retail POS integration page, select a location, register, and employee to assign to your online orders and click Next.
Important: The register and employee can be changed later. Your location cannot be changed.
- On the Get a head start on your store setup page, enter your store name. This can be changed later.
- Select your country and your currency, then click Next.
- On the Choose where you’ll be running your store page, let us know if you have a website. Click on the Do you already have a website? drop-down and select Yes or No.
If you select Yes, you’ll be prompted to select your website platform from the What website platform do you use? drop-down.
If you don’t have a website, enter a domain name. We recommend choosing something quick and easy to remember because this domain name can be changed later.
- Click the Finish & Proceed to Dashboard button.
Once you’ve completed your eCom (E-Series) registration, you’ll be redirected to your eCom dashboard, where you can follow the tips to start designing and customizing your online store.
All products will automatically sync from Retail POS to eCom (E-Series) but will appear in a disabled state. To start selling online, enable the products on the Catalog page in eCom (E-Series). For more information on syncing products with eCom (E-Series), see Syncing products between Retail POS (R-Series) and eCom (E-Series).
Getting support for eCom (E-Series)
Managing employee access for Retail POS (R-Series) and eCom (E-Series)