You can verify the connected language by reviewing your eCom settings and by performing a short test. Your Retail account only supports one language. Since eCom supports multiple languages, the connected language is the one to which your Retail account publishes item titles and other content. It's important to verify the connected language when translating or renaming matrix variants.
- Login to your eCom admin and select Settings.
- Select Store country, under Store Settings.
- Review the LANGUAGES section. If you have only one language listed, this is your connected language. Contact us if the connected language is not your preferred main language. If you have multiple languages in eCom, you will need to perform a short test.
- In your Retail admin, add a new test item. Read Adding items for more information.
- If not automatically published, publish the item to eCom. Read Publishing items to eCom for more information.
- Change the title of the item in your Retail account. For example, add a 1 to the end of the title.
- Select Save changes.
- Select Manage Online Details.
- Select the Show all languages button in the top-right hand side of the screen. The language with a different title is is the connected language. Contact us if the connected language is not your preferred main language.