Streamline your purchasing by leveraging NuORDER purchase orders directly from Lightspeed Retail. Here's how to set it up and how the integration works.
This integration requires you to have an existing NuORDER account and Lightspeed Retail account. Your Lightspeed Retail account can have multiple NuORDER buyers linked to it. However, each NuORDER buyer can only be linked to a single Lightspeed Retail account.
To link your NuORDER account to Lightspeed Retail:
- Sign in to Lightspeed Retail.
- From the main menu, select NuORDER.
- On the NuORDER landing page, browse the features available with NuORDER integration. When ready to proceed, select Get Started.
- From the drop-down, select NuORDER.
- Enter your NuORDER username and password.
- Select Link account.
- Review the NuORDER By Lightspeed integration data sharing information. If you agree, click Continue.
By connecting with NuORDER, you'll share sales data with the brands you'll be working with. This information could be used by brands to give you better product recommendations and more timely stock replenishment. Data that will be shared: inventory levels and sales quantities. Data that won't be shared: pricing information, customer data, and financial and banking information.
- Review the Lightspeed Integration Terms and Conditions. If you agree, scroll to the end of the Terms and Conditions, select the I have read and agree… check box, then select Continue to accept.
Not confirming the Terms and Conditions will only unlink your Lightspeed Retail and NuORDER accounts. You'll still be able to use your NuORDER account separately from Lightspeed Retail and without the exclusive integration features. You'll also be able to link your NuORDER account and confirm the Terms and Conditions from the NuORDER page in Lightspeed Retail, should you want to in the future.
Your NuORDER and Lightspeed Retail accounts are now successfully linked and you're taken to your NuORDER dashboard.