Lightspeed Analytics Enterprise reports allow you to view details of your entire enterprise in one place. You can now compare data for your business, company by company/store by store, using one simple login! All Retail POS account IDs added to the Analytics account are included in the multi-shop store drop-down in the report field. You can filter results using this option to see store-based data.
Analytics includes many reports that are pre-built and ready to use. These reports are divided into three categories:
To access these reports, click the Reports icon on the left-side menu of the page when signed in to Analytics Enterprise. Here you’ll find a single-source location for all your reporting needs.
There is a detailed description of some reports by accessing the in-app documentation. To do so, click Help in the bottom left-hand corner of Analytics, followed by Documentation. There is also a link to Analytics help videos.
The documentation page contains information on several types of reports.
Sales and inventory
- Cost, Profit, Discounts - View a snapshot of your enterprise's costs, profits and discounts by week.
- Dusty Inventory - Monitor dusty inventory at each company within your enterprise
so that you can optimize your inventory strategy.
- GMROI by Top Level Category - See how much profit you made on each dollar invested in inventory across your enterprise.
- On order - View items that are currently on order through purchase order or transfer at each company within your enterprise.
- Payment Methods - View payment methods by company
- Profit Year over Year - See how your monthly enterprise profits are trending by month. You can also compare the percentage profit difference from previous years.
- Recent sales - Get a quick overview of your enterprise's daily revenue.
- Recently out of stock with sales - Identify companies within your enterprise where products are selling well and need to be restocked.
- Sales Year over Year -Compare your monthly enterprise sales and sales trends to previous years.
- Low Stock Alerts - Shows products that are low in stock and the number of days until they’re estimated to sell out.
Customer Lifetime Value - View average customer lifetime value by company to see which businesses are getting the most from repeat customers.
Customer Capture Rate - Compare how effectively each company within your enterprise is capturing customer information at the time of a sale.
Analytics Enterprise includes these report features:
- Favorite reports: click the star beside any report to add it to your Favorite reports list for quick and easy access
- Suggest report ideas: submit suggestions for a business problem are you trying to solve, including what types of fields and filters you require
- Create custom report: use the drop-down menu to choose a base report type
- All reports: using the dropdown menu, filter reports by category, type, or creator, or choose from specific tabs: All, Sales and inventory, Employee performance, and Marketing
- Sort reports by name, category, date created, or creator
Learn more about Analytics Enterprise in the next article, Saving and downloading reports.
Contact Support anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org