Once you've configured your gift card settings, you can track what's happening with the gift cards you've sold under Customers > Gift cards.
At the top of the page, you can get an overview of how your gift cards performed over a specific date range. The overview includes four key performance indicators (KPIs):
- Active gift cards: The amount of gift cards that were activated
- Total amount sold: The total monetary value that was added to gift cards
- Total amount redeemed: The total monetary value that was charged to gift cards
- Total amount unredeemed: The total monetary value that wasn't charged to gift cards
Under the overview, you can see a list of all your gift cards. You can filter them by status:
- Active: Lists the gift cards that have a balance greater than 0 and haven't been redeemed yet.
- Redeemed: Lists the gift cards that have a balance of 0 and have been fully redeemed.
- Partial: Lists the gift cards that have a balance greater than 0 and have been partially redeemed.
- Canceled: Lists the gift cards that have been canceled.
- Transferred: Lists the gift cards whose balances were transferred to new gift cards.
You can also search for a specific gift card code and select it to view its current balance and other helpful details about the gift card. Searching by customer name is not supported at this time.