Once Lightspeed Loyalty has been activated in your account, the Loyalty interface will be seemlessly integrated into your sales workflow.
Adding the Loyalty button to your sales screen
Once a customer has been enrolled in your Loyalty program, they will automatically receive points whenever they make a purchase. However, you'll need to add the Loyalty button to your sales screen so you can use it to enroll them in the program and to redeem their points.
To create the Loyalty button, in your Lightspeed Retail POS account:
- Navigate to Settings > Optional Modules.
- Toggle the Loyalty module on.
- Click Save changes.
You will then need to log all users out of the account for the changes to take effect. Once they have, you will see a new Loyalty button on your sales screen.
Now that the Loyalty button has been activated, you'll use it to enroll new customers into the Loyalty program at the sales register.
Activating the Loyalty interface
Once a customer has been enrolled in your Loyalty program, they will automatically receive points whenever they make a purchase. However, you'll need to have the Loyalty interface activated in order to enroll them in the program and to redeem their points.
To do so:
- Open the App Store.
- Find Lightspeed Retail POS in the App Store.
- Download the latest version of the app or update to the latest version of the app.
- Once installed, launch the Retail POS app and log in to your account.
- On the main page, tap Support.
- Verify that both the Loyalty app ID and the Loyalty merchant ID are visible in the Support window.
If your Loyalty app ID and Loyalty merchant ID are both displayed, you should see the Rewards button whenever you open a new sale.
If you do not see the Rewards button on your sales screen, or your Loyalty app ID and Loyalty merchant ID are blank:
- Log all users out of the account.
- Log back in.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact your account manager to ensure that Loyalty has been properly added to your Lightspeed account.