Once a customer has been enrolled in your Loyalty program, they will automatically receive points whenever they make a purchase. However, you'll need to create a Loyalty button on your sales screen which you'll use to enrol them in the program and to redeem their points.
To create the Loyalty button, in your Lightspeed Retail POS account:
- Navigate to Settings > Custom Menus.
- Click Register: Sale Tab.
- Under Add New Button:
- Enter Loyalty in the Title field.
- Set the Type to Open Web Page.
- Using the drop-down menu, select a Color for the button.
- Optionally, assign the button a Sort Order value to determine where it will appear relative to the other buttons on your sales screen.
- Click + Add Button To Menu. The new button will appear in the Menu Preview at the bottom of the page.
- Under Buttons, click the (edit button) for the Loyalty button.
- In the URL field, enter https://loyalty-retail.lightspeedapp.com/
- Click Save Changes.
The Loyalty button will now appear on your sales screen.