Under Settings > Company Branding, you can set the background and logo that appears in the Retail POS app. The background you select appears on the background of the interface. The logo you upload appears on both the interface and the sales receipts that you print (prints in black and white) or email (appears in color) from your account. The supported file types for a logo image are .jpg and .png. The maximum image size is 1080 x 1080 pixels. The image is automatically scaled to fit the logo area.
Set a background
We recommend using your iPad to set a background. This way, you'll be able to test your brand settings.
- From the Manager tab, tap Settings > Company Branding.
- Tap Background.
- Select an image from the list. Alternatively, click Upload Background and select an image.
- Tap Done.
Set a logo
We recommend using your iPad to set a logo. This way, you'll be able to test your brand settings.
- From the Manager tab, click Settings > Company Branding.
- Tap Logo and select an image. A preview of the logo appears on-screen along with a mock customer email.
Note: If you already have a logo uploaded, click Remove Logo before setting a new one.
- Optionally, invert the on-screen colors. This doesn't affect how your logo will print on sales receipts or appear on email receipts.
- Tap Done.
Test your brand settings
Once you set a background and logo, they'll display on the Profile screen, the New sale screen and the Lock screen. We recommend viewing these screens to test your brand settings.
To view the Profile screen, tap your name on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
New sale screen
To view the New sale screen, tap New sale on the Profile screen.
To view the Lock screen, tap Lock on the Profile screen.
- About discounts