Once you've signed in on a computer and have completed the Shop Details and Tax Settings steps on the Welcome page, you'll have entered your first shop's information. If you have multiple shop locations, you need to add the rest of them in your account manually and enter their information.
- From the main menu, click Settings > Shop Setup.
- Optionally, click your first shop to review the information you entered on the Welcome page.
- Tap Add Shop Location.
- Under Details, enter your shop's name and select a timezone.
- Under Phones, enter your shop's phone number in the Phone field. The phone number you enter will appear on your shop's sales receipts.
- Under Address, enter your shop's address. The address you enter will appear on your shop's sales receipts.
- Under Other, enter your shop's email address. The email address you enter will be used when you email sales receipts to your customers.
- Under Tax Setup, select your shop's sales tax. If all of your shops have the same sales tax, simply select the sales taxed called Sales Tax. This is the one that was created for you when you completed the Tax Settings step on the Welcome screen. If your shop has a different sales tax than your other shops, you'll learn how to create and assign one in the Setting sales taxes in multi-store accounts.