Your customers will eventually accumulate enough points to start redeeming them for rewards. Once you've created some Rewards in the Loyalty Manager, you'll be able to quickly redeem your customers' points at checkout:
- Start a new sale.
- Add your customer to the sale.
- Add any items they are purchasing to the sale (including any items that will be discounted using loyalty points).
- Click the blue Loyalty button.
- Click Redeem Reward.
- Select the reward your customer would like to redeem from the list. Note that only eligible rewards will be selectable.
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm the reward selected. Click Use Pts.
- The selected discount is applied to the item or invoice.
- Click Payment and complete the sale as normal.
Discounts that are applied to a specific item (Points for Product rewards) will be created by Lightspeed Loyalty under Settings > Discounts in Lightspeed Retail (if they do not already exist). Discounts that are applied to the transaction overall (Points for Invoice Discount rewards) are represented by non-inventory items with a negative price. These items are created in your inventory by Lightspeed Loyalty and are marked with the tag loyaltydiscount.
Before you can start awarding discounts to your customers, you'll need to set up how you want to award points in the Campaigns section and what rewards are available when redeeming in the Rewards section.