Configuring Hawley integration
- From the main menu, click Inventory > Vendors.
- In the list of vendors, click Hawley to view their details.
- Check that:
- the vendor name is Hawley, and not Hawley Company, Inc.
- under Catalog, Enabled is selected
- Your Hawley user name and password are entered in the Login and Password box.
- Click Save Changes.
To use Hawley integration
- From the main menu, click Inventory> Purchase Orders > + New Purchase Order.
- Select Hawley as the vendor and click Save Changes.You can enter shipping notes here, or after you create the purchase order.
- Find the item you want to add and click Select Item.
- When you have your desired items added, on the left menu click Online Ordering.
- You can check your items' availability by clicking Check Item Availability.
- If the Item is available, the Available box is green with the number available (if more than 50 are available you will see 50).
- If the Item is out of stock, the Item line is orange and the number available will be 0.
- If there is an error finding the item, the Item line is red with a reason in the Response box.
- You can alter the number of an item you want to order by changing the number in the Wanted box for an item.
- When you have the items you want on the order and the number of each item you want, click Submit Order to send your order to Hawley.
- To verify your order, go to Hawley at https://www.hawleyusa.com and log in with your credentials.
- Navigate to My Cart > Saved Carts.
Have more questions? Submit a request