Set up a Yoximo (mobile) or Yomani (non-mobile) payment terminal via WLAN for use with Worldline payment processing in Lightspeed Retail.
Please note the following when using Worldline with Lightspeed Retail POS:
- The Yomani/Yoximo payment terminals are currently only supported on the iPad with Lightspeed Retail POS.
- The payment terminal must be running app version 14.06.00 or later.
- For all issues related to the payment terminal itself, contact Worldline Support directly.
- To cancel or refund a payment, see Canceling a payment on the Yomani/Yoximo terminal.
Setup includes the following:
- Set Worldline as the Gateway in Retail POS
- Connect the Worldline terminal to your WLAN
- Include your device in the ECR Settings
- Assign the Worldline terminal to your iPad
- Log on to the Retail POS app in Retail Manager mode.
- Open the Main Menu and tap Retail Manager.
- Tap Settings > Payment Processing.
- Tap + Add a Payment Gateway.
- From the Select Gateway drop-down, select Worldline.
- From the sub-sections that appear, configure the following:
- Assign a Name: Enter a unique gateway configuration name that is more intuitive to you (optional).
- Select Shops: Select the shops that will be using this gateway to process payments.
- Credit Card Payment Mapping: Map all card brands to their corresponding payment types to configure how they will appear in your reporting.
- Tap the blue Save button.
- For you changes to take effect, sign out of Retail POS and sign back in.
- Power on the Yoximo terminal by pressing the yellow Corr/ON button. To access the terminal menu, press Menu.
- Power on the Yomani terminal by connecting the power supply. To access the terminal menu, press Stop > OK > Menu.
- From the terminal menu, press 3. Terminal Setup > 5. Wireless Settings.
- Enter the merchant password. The merchant password is typically the last four digits of the terminal ID.
- Press OK.
- Press 1. WLAN Settings > 2. Add WLAN > 2. Scan. A list of available wireless networks is shown. Select your WLAN. Enter a name for your network.
- Press OK.
- Enter your WLAN key.
- Enter a priority for the network. The terminal will select the network with the highest priority (0) at start up.
- Press OK. The terminal displays a confirmation that the WLAN has been added.
Prior to this step, ensure that the ECR Protocol is set to CTEP and the ECR Configuration is set to TCP/IP. For assistance with these setup procedures, please contact a Worldline technician.
- Press Stop > OK > Menu to access the terminal menu.
- Press 3. Terminal Setup > 10. Next (0 on keypad).
- Press 3. Merchant Settings.
- Enter your merchant password. The Merchant password is typically the last four digits of the terminal ID.
- Press OK.
- Press 10. Next (0 on keypad) > 1. ECR Settings > 2. Add an ECR device.
- Enter a label/name for the connection. Press OK. For example: "Register 1".
- Enter the Hostname (IP address) of your mobile device. Between each separate number of the IP address, press OK.
For example: 192 > OK > 168 > OK > 0 > OK > 123 > OK.
To access your IP address on the iPad, tap Settings > Wi-Fi, then select the blue "i" button to display the network information.
NOTE: All IP addresses should be in static mode.
- Press OK again.
- Enter the port number (9000). Press OK.
- Press 1. List ECR Devices.
- Select the device by name.
- Press Select to verify the IP address.
- Press Yes when prompted “Select this ECR device?”.
- Press Stop until you have returned to the home screen.
- Tap the Card Reader icon from the Main Menu.
- The app Device Settings opens. Tap Payment Terminal.
- Select Yomani/Yoximo to allow incoming connections from the payment terminal. The terminal will then show as “Ready”.
You are now ready to process payments through Worldline.