If you’ve completed a sale, you can make changes to it. For example, if you accidentally sold an item without a cost, you can run the Lines report, find the sales ID of the item you need to edit, and adjust the unit cost.
- From the main menu, click Reports.
- Choose the report that will display the sale you want to change:
- If you know the customer name or the amount of the sale, choose the Totals report.
- If you know the item, choose Lines.
- If you know the Transaction ID, you can use most of the reports to find the transaction.
- Click the ID number. The Details screen of the transaction is displayed, where you can make the changes to your sale.