Lightspeed Accounting offers an automated and seamless integration of your Lightspeed Retail data with the below accounting system:
- Quickbooks Online
- Quickbooks Windows (2014 or newer)
Alternatively, you can manually export your Lightspeed Retail data and import it into Quickbooks for MAC or Windows.
NOTE: QuickBooks 2013 for MAC and up require a workaround in order to import correctly. In Lightspeed Retail, go to Reports > QuickBooks Settings & Options and set the "Extra" field under Sales Tax to "N/A" and then save the settings.
To export from Lightspeed Retail
- Open your Firefox browser.
- In Lightspeed Retail, go to Reports > Quickbooks Settings & Options.
- Select the data Lightspeed Retail exports to your accounting software by going to Lightspeed Retail settings for manual exports into Quickbooks (MAC or Windows).
- If you have a Quickbooks account, check that the accounts match. This prevents a new account being created in your Quickbooks when you import your file.
- At the top of the screen, click the grey Exports button.
- If this is your first time exporting, on the top right, click the green New Quickbooks Export button.
- From the Dates section in the Start Export On, End Import On, and Shop fields, select your date range and shop.
- Click the Generate All Export Data button.
- From the left hand menu, review the data included in each section.
- If data is included in the Errors section, contact support for assistance.
- From the Export section, select the Export Verified checkbox.
- Click Export Quickbooks Data and save the .iif file to your desktop or downloads folder.
- Import your .iif file into your Quickbooks for MAC or Windows.