Now that you've published 10 products to eCom, you'll need configure the following product details:
These product details are essential for your customers to see and understand what you are selling in your eCom store. By focusing on these basic settings, you'll be able to quickly start selling your products online and learn about more product details in our later Enhance and Optimize lessons (coming soon).
- From your eCom Back Office, click Products.
- Click on one of your product's title.
- In the Description field, add a short description for your product (maximum of approx. 250 characters).
- From the Visible drop-down, select Visible when in stock.
- In the Content field, add 2 paragraphs to explain the benefits of your products to your customers. Add a third paragraph to elaborate on details of your product. This can include:
- The history of the product.
- Details about it's design.
- The reason you are selling the product.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until you have configured the description, visibility and content of all your 10 products.
For more information on product details, please see our Managing products article.