Customizing your labels with Label editor allows you the flexibility to create labels for your products that better suit your business needs. For example, you can rotate information or change the layout of your label by creating up to 25 customized label templates. Suggested templates are also available to you as a starting point.
To customize your labels:
- From the main menu, go to Settings > Labels.
- Click on Create label.
- Choose your label size and click Create label.
- On this page, you can name your label template and edit it to your needs. Several options are available to customize your labels:
- Choosing a template as a starting point for your editing.
Note: All suggested template choices are available only for the normal size label. For the small, alternative, and jewelry (butterfly) size labels, the suggested templates are compact, essential, and centered.
- Sizing, dragging and dropping your information, rotating and aligning your text.
- Add additional information on your labels. For any information you choose to remove from your label, simply uncheck the box next to it.
- Once satisfied with your label template, click Saves changes.
- Once saved, you will see your list of templates and can create a new one.
- To print your labels using your new template, from the main menu, click Inventory > Item Search and click the item you want to print labels for.
- Select your label template from the drop-down and click print.