Sometimes, when you try to install the Zebra ZD410 label printer manually on your Windows computer, it won't appear under the Other devices drop-down in the Device Manager as it typically should.
If this happens, you need to install the Zebra ZD410 driver manually. To do so:
- Download the Zebra ZD410 Windows driver.
Note: If you want to see the full list of drivers, go to the Zebra ZD410 support page.
- Open Zebra's EXE file.
- In the User Account Control window, select Yes.
- In the Zebra InstallAware Wizard window, select Next > Next > Next.
- After reviewing the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, select I have read the information above followed by Next.
- Deselect View release notes and select Finish.
- In the Printer Installation Wizard window, select Next > Install Printer Driver.
- After reviewing the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, select I accept the terms in the license agreement followed by Next.
- Confirm your printer has been successfully detected.
Note: If this step takes a long time and your printer is connected to your computer, disconnect it from your computer's USB port and re-connect it. If this doesn't work, restart your computer and repeat steps 2 to 8.
- In the Devices and Printers window, confirm that your Zebra ZD410 is now listed under Printers instead of Unspecified.
Your Zebra ZD410 driver and printer should now be successfully installed on your computer.
- If you're printing on jewelry labels, go to section 5. Formatting your computer settings (Windows only) to finish setting up your printer.
- If you're printing on normal, small, or alternative labels, go to Changing your Zebra ZD410 printer driver on Windows before continuing to section 5. Formatting your computer settings (Windows only).