You can review the status of your orders anytime in the Supplier Market.
- In your Retail account, select Inventory.
- In ORDERS, TRANSFERS, AND SHIPPING, select Supplier Market.
- Select Orders in the top, right-hand side of the page.
These statuses indicate the progress of your supplier in fulfilling your order:
- Order created - An order you are currently creating but have not submitted yet. This is also the order in your cart at the moment.
- Order sent - An order that has been sent to your supplier but they have not reviewed it yet.
- Order processing - An order that has is currently being fulfilled. Inside the order, you can now see your shipments. As the supplier processes your order, multiple shipments may be listed.
- Order completed - At least one item you ordered has been shipped. No further actions will be taken by the supplier.
- Order cancelled - The supplier could not ship any of your ordered items. No further actions will be taken by the supplier.
Troubleshooting your order
- If you're having difficulty creating or submitting your order, Contact us.
- Once your order is submitted, contact the supplier for details on delays, item quantities and cancelled orders.