- In your Retail account, select Inventory.
- In ORDERS, TRANSFERS, AND SHIPPING, select Supplier Market.
- Under Featured suppliers, select a supplier that has the Ordering available tag.
- Select any item.
- Select Connect to Supplier.
- Enter your Account Number and Contact Email. Make sure to use the same account number and contact email as the supplier uses to identify you. To get an account number, contact the supplier and create an account with them.
- Select Submit.
When you Submit your connection request, the supplier is notified. As suppliers process your request, there may be a delay. Contact the supplier for more information.
You can determine a supplier has approved your connection by checking the supplier catalog periodically. Once approved, you will be able to view more item details and add items to your cart. This indicates you can now start Ordering from a supplier.