If you're experiencing slowness using the Retail POS app on your iPad, we recommend using Cloudflare's DNS service. Not only will it improve the speed of your network, but it also puts your privacy first by deleting your activity logs every 24 hours and not selling them for advertising purposes.
If you've configured a custom DSN, however, please note these settings before configuring Cloudflare's DSN service in case you want to revert back to them in the future.
- Open Settings on your iPad.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- On the right panel, tap the information icon to the right of your network.
- Under DNS, tap Configure DNS.
- Select Manual.
- Tap Add Server.
- In the new field, enter 220.127.116.11.
- Tap Add Server again.
- In the new field, enter 18.104.22.168.
- Tap Save.
You've successfully configured Cloudflare's DNS service and should see some speed improvements using your network and the Retail POS app. If the improvements don't take effect immediately, try rebooting your iPad.