Open the Retail POS app.
From the Sign In screen, enter your username and password.
Tap Sign In.
Forgot your password?
As forgetting your password is a natural part of life in this day and age, we've developed a way to reset your Retail password in a few easy steps.
In order to reset your password, your login username must be a valid email address. If your username is not a valid email address, please contact Lightspeed Support to reset your password.
- From the top-right of the sign in screen, tap Recover Password.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Reset Password. Lightspeed will send a Lightspeed Retail Password Reset email to your email address with instructions on how to reset your login password.
- From your iPad's web browser (e.g. Safari), open the Lightspeed Retail Password Reset email.
- Tap the Password Reset Link. Within your iPad's web browser, the link will redirect you to the Retail Sign In screen
- In the New Password and Verify fields, enter your new password.
- Tap Reset Password. This will sign you in to your Retail account (still within your iPad's browser).
- Open the Retail POS app.
- From the Sign In screen, enter your username and password.
- Tap Sign In.