To log in to your Lightspeed Retail account on your iPad, you need to have the Retail POS app installed and have your Lightspeed Retail login credentials.
Open the Retail POS app.
From the login screen, enter your username and password.
Forgot your password?
As forgetting your password is a natural part of life in this day and age, we've developed a way to reset your Retail password in a few easy steps.
In order to reset your password, your login username must be a valid email address. If your username is not a valid email address, please contact Lightspeed Support to reset your password.
- From the top-right of the login screen, tap Recover Password.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Reset Password. Lightspeed will send a Lightspeed Retail Password Reset email to your email address with instructions on how to reset your login password.
- From your iPad's web browser (e.g. Safari), open the Lightspeed Retail Password Reset email.
- Tap the Password Reset Link. Within your iPad's web browser, the link will redirect you to the Retail login screen
- In the New Password and Verify fields, enter your new password.
- Tap Reset Password. This will log you in to your Retail account (still within your iPad's browser).
- Officially open the Retail POS app.
- From the login screen, enter your username and password.
- Tap Login.