⚠️ Original - These instructions only apply to the original Lightspeed gift card version.
Reactivating an archived gift card lets you sell the gift card or activate it for purchases if the card has a remaining value.
Archived gift cards are removed from the list of issued gift cards and can no longer be sold, recharged, or used for purchases. The transaction and payment history and remaining value, however, is maintained.
- From the main menu, select Customers > Gift Cards.
- The list shows the issued gift cards with their remaining balances. To view archived gift cards, select Show Archived and select Search.
- Select a gift card to view its transaction history, archive or reactivate it.
- To archive a card (available for active gift cards only): select Disable.
- To reactivate card (available for archived gift cards only): select Re-activate.