The Sales History screen lets you view all sales and refunds that are completed or in progress. The Sales History screen can be filtered by shop and provides the following sale details:
- Sale ID
- Date and time
Depending on if the sale status is Completed or In progress, the Sales History screen also provides additional features such as receipt options, refunding a sale and reopening an incomplete sale or refund.
- Print Receipt
- Print Gift Receipt
- Print Full-Page Receipt (via AirPrint)
- Print Full-Page Gift Receipt (via AirPrint)
- Email Receipt
In progress sale:
Using the Sales History screen features
From the main menu, tap Sales History.
- Locate the sale by:
- swiping down to manually search for the sale,
- searching the Sale ID,
- searching the customer's first/last name,
- scanning a receipt barcode, or
- filtering by shop.
Tap the sale to open it and choose one of the following options:
Refund: Available for Completed sales only. This option starts the refund or exchanging process for the corresponding sale.
Receipt Options: Available for Completed sales only. These options let you:
- print the sale and gift receipt to your receipt printer,
- print the full-page sale and gift receipt via AirPrint, or
- email the sale receipt to your customer.
- Reopen: Available for In Progress sale and refund transactions only. This option brings you to the register to continue the incomplete sale or refund.