The Sales History screen lets you view all sales and refunds that are completed or in progress. The Sales History screen provides the following sale details:
- Sale ID
- Date and Time
Depending on if the sale status is Completed or In progress, the Sales History screen also provides additional features such as receipt options, refunding a sale and reopening an incomplete sale or refund.
- Print Receipt
- Print Gift Receipt
- Print Full-Page Receipt (via AirPrint)
- Print Full-Page Gift Receipt (via AirPrint)
- Email Receipt
In progress sale:
Using the Sales History screen features
Tap Sales History from the main menu.
- Locate the sale by:
- swiping down to manually search for the sale.
- searching the Sale ID.
- searching the customer's first/last name.
- scanning a receipt barcode.
Tap the sale to open it and choose one of the following options:
Refund: Available for Completed sales only. This option starts the refund process for the corresponding sale (see Refunding and exchanging on your iPad for more information).
Receipt Options: Available for Completed sales only. These options let you:
- print the sale and gift receipt to your receipt printer.
- print the full-page sale and gift receipt via AirPrint (click here for more information).
- email the sale receipt to your customer.
- Reopen: Available for In-Progress sale and refund transactions only. This option brings you to the register to continue the incomplete sale or refund.