Copying items speeds your workflow when you're adding many similar items, such as items with different sizes or colors. You can duplicate the item again to make similar items. If you sell items that are the same but have different colors, sizes, or other attributes, use a matrix to keep your items organized.
eCom web address of duplicated items: Change the web address in eCom after duplicating an item. The eCom web address will be based on the initial name of the item. The initial name of a duplicated item contains Copy of automatically. So the web address will be /copy-of-duplicated-product in the web address instead of the new product name. For more information on updating the web address of products in eCom, click here.
- From the main menu, click Inventory > Item Search.
- Find the item you want to copy, and open it.
- Click the Duplicate button.
- Find the copied item in the list of inventory items. Its name will be prepended with Copy of.
- Edit the item's details and click Save Changes.