Omnichannel retail refers to the seamless integration of online and in-store sales channels using both Lightspeed Retail and Lightspeed eCom. As a brick-and-mortar retailer you can launch your online store (with Lightspeed eCom) and sync inventory, sales reporting, and customer profile data from Lightspeed Retail. This integration enables:
- Retail-to-eCom integration: Create an online store from within Lightspeed Retail in one click.
- Up-to-date Inventory: Add products, photos and product information from Lightspeed Retail to Lightspeed eCom in a few easy steps and have a unified view of your inventory.
- Centralized transaction information: Online sales are synchronized back to Retail, enabling you to view eCom and in-store sales data in a single glance.
The topics in this section provide:
- workflows for setting up the Omnichannel retail integration
- best practices for managing the integration
- and important considerations