When you connect your Lightspeed Retail to your Lightspeed Accounting, you can have an unlimited number of stores and users within your Lightspeed Accounting account. You can also have an unlimited number of accounting companies or legal entities associated with a single Lightspeed Accounting account.
To establish this connection, the main steps involved are:
1. Accessing your Lightspeed accounting by:
a. creating a new account (free trial) or
b. logging into your existing account.
2. Connecting your Lightspeed Retail to your Lightspeed Accounting.
- Click here to access the Lightspeed Accounting (Shogo) sign up page.
- Enter your sign up information.
- Click Sign Up.
- Click here to access the Lightspeed Accounting (Shogo) log in page.
- Enter your log in credentials.
- Click Log me in.
After accessing your Lightspeed Accounting account, connect it to your Lightspeed Retail.
- Select Lightspeed Retail from the available POS list.
- Enter your Lightspeed Retail credentials.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Authorize Application.
Your Lightspeed Retail is now connected to your Lightspeed Accounting and all of your stores are created automatically in your Lightspeed Accounting settings.
NOTE: To activate the sync of your Lightspeed Retail data or convert your free trial to a full Lightspeed Accounting account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your Sales Account Manager. Alternatively, you can contact Support as they can coordinate a phone transfer or a callback request.
Connect your Lightspeed Accounting to your accounting package: