Lightspeed Accounting offers a seamless integration of your Lightspeed Retail data with your accounting system.
Lightspeed Accounting can sync with the following accounting packages:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
- Exact Online
- Sage One
By connecting Lightspeed Accounting to one of these accounting packages, you can ensure that all your data is synced accurately and automatically on a daily basis.
Setting up Lightspeed Accounting
- Connecting Lightspeed Retail to Lightspeed Accounting
- Setting up permissions for Lightspeed accounting
- Connecting QuickBooks to Lightspeed Accounting
- QuickBooks general accounting options
- Connecting Xero to Lightspeed Accounting
- Xero general accounting options
- Xero accounting integration sample postings
- Connecting Exact Online to Lightspeed Accounting
- Exact Online general accounting options
- Connecting Sage One to Lightspeed Accounting
- Sage One general accounting options
- Mapping your accounting
- Should I use the Cost of Goods Sold integration option?
- What accounting systems does Retail accounting support?
- What if I have more than one location?
- What information is transferred to my accounting system?
- What data is supported for my configuration?
- Can Lightspeed accounting post historical sales?
- I am in Canada and don't see a Web Services Option in my version of QuickBooks Desktop
- How do I update my accounting reference data in Lightspeed accounting?
- I have configured and activated my accounting but don't see anything in my accounting system yet
- I am using QuickBooks Summary Sales Receipts and can't see any GL Codes as mapping options