To get started, check out our Lightspeed eCom help center.
You can access the eCom help center at any time from the eCom Back Office by clicking the Help button in the main navigation bar.
To set up your eCom store, refer to the following eCom articles:
- Configuring taxes (North America)
- Configuring Automatic Tax Rates [video]
- Setting up Manual Tax Classes for the United States [video]
- Setting up Manual Tax Classes for Canada [video]
- Setting up payment methods
- Setting up payments with Stripe [Includes video]
- Setting of manual shipping methods[Includes video]
- Setting up shipping with EasyPost [Includes video]
- Internationalizing your store (Displaying multiple Currencies and Languages)
- Connecting your own domain name
NOTE: You must have a default language selected in your eCom account under the Countries setting; if you delete or leave this selection blank, your Omnichannel retail integration will be disabled. If you disabled your Omnichannel retail integration in error, you can re-enable it by selecting a default language in the eCom Back Office, under the Countries setting.