Detailed instructions for setting up your API integration can be found here
1. Set up authentication
Submit your answers to the Google Form Here
Lightspeed will create and securely email your consumer key, consumer secret, username and password to you using One Time Secret.
2. Choose your file type
Lightspeed supports catalog files submitted in:
- Column headers in your csv need to be named exactly as in our example files.
- If you are using commas in your csv for the product names, brands, descriptions or long descriptions, wrap the data in quotations. “This, is an example.”
3. Create your product file(s)
- Retailers are more likely to choose a vendor who has detailed product information. Try to submit as much optional product information as possible.
- Submit your product data in a format suitable for re-use on a web store.
- Avoid ALL CAPS in names, brands, descriptions, and long descriptions
- Write clear product names that are human readable. -- Good: "Men's Diverge E5 Sport" -- Bad: "M-Diverge E5SP"
- Submit high quality product images - Note - These images must be hosted, with URL links provided
- Submit your files with all the required fields:
4. Upload your file
- Create your app.
- Use your consumer key, consumer secret, username and password to authenticate with our API. These API Credentials are available in the Backoffice
POSTthe file to the upload endpoint.
📘 Base URL
POST File Upload Endpoint
file (formData) required
Review our API Endpoints Section for a complete list of Endpoints.