NOTE: The Lightspeed Supplier Market is in its Public Beta phase of development. Expect regular updates during this period.
Questions and feedback should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Supplier Market?
The Lightspeed Supplier Market provides the opportunity for a brand or distributor to market their products to independent retailers throughout North America who use the Lightspeed point of sale.
Providing product information such as
images to retailers who sell your products has several big benefits:
- It creates a better relationship between you and your retailers by eliminating the need for them to set up their items.
- Retailers can immediately start selling as soon as they receive the shipment instead of letting items sit in boxes for days while they build the product in their point of sale software.
- Your items are more likely to sell. Low-quality product information (think pixelated images or products without descriptions) detracts customers from purchasing, especially from online shops. By empowering retailers with high-quality product information and images the items are more appealing to shoppers.
- Your products will have higher integrity across the retailers who sell them because the information you provide is consistent and up to date.
- It exposes retailers you don’t have a relationship with to your available products.
- Retailers can better handle special orders for items they don’t carry. A quick look in the catalog can tell them where they can buy an item requested by a customer.