No matter which iPad bundle you have, the Vault Pro iPad stand comes pre-assembled for you. If your bundle includes an iPad or if you purchased one as an add-on from us, your iPad also comes pre-inserted into the stand. If you're using your own iPad or purchased one from a different source, however, you need to insert it into the stand yourself. To do so, you'll need a screwdriver and your iPad.
- Place your stand with the enclosure facing down.
- Unscrew the four corner-screws at the back of the enclosure.
- Remove the stand and back piece of the enclosure from the front piece of the enclosure.
- Insert your iPad into the front piece of the enclosure. Make sure the charging port of your iPad is facing the opening (pictured left).
- Place the stand and back piece of the enclosure back on the front piece of the enclosure. The long slit (pictured right) should reveal your iPad's camera and the short slit (pictured left) its charging port.
- Screw the four corner-screws back into the back of the enclosure.
Your iPad is now securely inserted into your Vault Pro iPad stand.
- Route a Lightning to USB cable through the Vault Pro iPad stand for a more polished look when you charge your iPad or print receipts.