As an omnichannel user, you will have two separate login credentials: one for your Retail account and one for your eCom back office. Here are some helpful steps to guide you through:
- logging into your eCom back office for the first time
- resetting your password via the forgot password function
Once you've installed your Lightspeed eCom, look in your inbox for an email with the subject Create your Lightspeed eCom Password.
- Open the email and follow the online instructions to create your new eCom password.
After clicking Create new password in the last step, you are taken to your new eCom back office, where you can start working immediately on setting up your new eCom store.
NOTE: We recommend bookmarking this URL yourstore.shoplightspeed.com/admin/setup if you are a North American merchant and this URL yourstore.webshopapp.com/admin if you are a European merchant. Saving your new password in your browser settings is also recommended so you can easily log into your eCom back office in the future. Alternatively, you can click the eCom section from your Retail account's main menu.
As forgetting your password is natural part of life in this day and age, we've developed a way to reset your eCom password in a few easy steps.
- Got to the eCom login page in one of the following ways:
- Bookmark: click yourstore.shoplightspeed.com/admin/setup (North American URL) or yourstore.webshopapp.com/admin (European URL).
- Retail: from your Retail account's main menu, click eCom > Back Office.
- From the new Login - Lightspeed eCom window, click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated to your eCom back office.
- Click Reset Password.
- Go to your email inbox.
- Open the email you received from Lightspeed.
- Click the Reset password button.
- In the new Reset password - Lightspeed eCom window, enter your new password in both fields.
- Click Reset. This will log you into your eCom back office automatically.
NOTE: Saving your new password in your browser settings is recommended so you can easily log into your eCom back office in the future.