Once you've successfully logged into your eCom back office, you'll want to configure the following Store Country settings:
- Languages: Offer a number of different languages in your online store: from product descriptions to headlines.
- Currencies: Display product prices in your online store in several currencies. Currency conversions are automatically calculated based on the current exchange rates.
- Countries: Set which countries you will accept orders from.
As a basic foundation, we recommend starting with 1 language, 1 currency and to sell to customers within your country as you'll work on internationalizing your eCom store in the Enhance Level (coming soon).
It is recommeneded to:
- Confirm the language matches the language you use to describe your products in your Retail account.
NOTE: Your language and currency should already be set based on the settings you selected upon installing your eCom store.
- Add only your own country for the purposes of this getting started lesson. Once you're transactional for your own country you can begin adding more countries.
To access these settings, go to Settings > Store Country from your eCom dashboard.
Now that you have officially completed the Basic 1: Initial Setup lesson, you have successfully installed your eCom store and configured its essential settings and are ready to move on to: