A basic sale starts from Sales > New Sale and is comprised of:
- Creating a customer (optional).
- Adding items.
- Applying a discount (optional).
- Taking a payment.
- Emailing or printing a receipt.
The above video demonstrates making a sale for desktop users and iPad users in Retail Manager mode. Since the workflow differs for iPad users in POS mode, please see the articles below for more information:
- Desktop: Make a sale article for a full step-by-step.
- iPad: Make a sale on your iPad article for POS mode instructions.
Depending on your business needs and industry, such as services and the bicycle or jewelry industry for example, Layaways, Special Orders and Work Orders may play crucial roles in your store's daily functioning. If so, please see the below articles.
NOTE: These features are only available for desktop and iPad users in Retail Manager mode.