The Star TSP100IIIBI receipt printer connects wirelessly to your iPad via Bluetooth and allows you to print receipts wireless from your iPad.
Setting up your Star TSP100IIIBI involves:
- Connecting your printer
- Inserting a paper roll
- Pairing your receipt printer with your iPad
- Adding your receipt printer in Retail POS
- Printing a receipt
What you need
To set up your printer, you need the following from your hardware shipment:
|Star TSP100IIIBl receipt printer||
- Connect the power cable to your receipt printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your receipt printer.
2. Insert a paper roll
To insert the quarter paper roll that came with your receipt printer or a full paper roll that you purchased separately:
- To open the printer's cover, push the lever on the right-hand side of the printer away from you and lift the cover upwards.
- Insert the paper roll in the following orientation. While doing so, make sure the paper roll stays taut and doesn't unravel.
- Pull the paper out past the cutter at the front of the printer.
- Push the cover down to snap the lever shut.
3. Pairing your receipt printer with your iPad
- On your iPad, tap Settings > Bluetooth
- On the Bluetooth panel, under DEVICES, select your receipt printer from the list. Once paired, your receipt printer will display as Connected under MY DEVICES.
- On your iPad, open the Retail POS app.
- From the Profile screen under Devices, tap Receipt printer.
- Tap Add printer.
- Under Printers on your network, tap your Star TSP143IIIBl receipt printer. It could take a few seconds for your receipt printer to appear.
- Optionally, enable Automatically print receipt switch if you want receipts to print automatically when you complete a sale. Alternatively, leave it disabled if you want to print receipts manually at the end of a sale.
- Tap Done. Your receipt printer will display as online on the Profile screen under Devices.
5. Print a receipt
- On the Sales screen, tap a completed sale.
- On the Details panel, tap Print receipt > Print receipt.
You should now be able to print receipts from your iPad with your Star TSP100IIIBI receipt printer.