The Star TSP100IIIBI receipt printer connects wirelessly to your iPad via Bluetooth and allows you to print receipts wireless from your iPad.
Setting up your Star TSP100IIIBI involves:
- Connecting your printer
- Inserting a paper roll
- Pairing your receipt printer with your iPad
- Adding your receipt printer in Retail POS
- Printing a receipt
What you need
To set up your printer, you need the following from your hardware shipment:
|Star TSP100IIIBl receipt printer||
Note: We send you an email as soon as we ship your hardware. If you have further questions regarding your shipment, please contact the shipping carrier or contact Billing.
1. Connect your receipt printer
- Connect the power cable to your receipt printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your receipt printer.
2. Insert a paper roll
To insert the quarter paper roll that came with your receipt printer or a full paper roll that you purchased separately:
- To open the printer's cover, push the lever on the right-hand side of the printer away from you and lift the cover upwards.
- Insert the paper roll in the following orientation. While doing so, make sure the paper roll stays taut and doesn't unravel.
- Pull the paper out past the cutter at the front of the printer.
- Push the cover down to snap the lever shut.
3. Pairing your receipt printer with your iPad
- On your iPad, tap Settings > Bluetooth
- On the Bluetooth panel, under DEVICES, select your receipt printer from the list. Once paired, your receipt printer will display as Connected under MY DEVICES.
4. Add your receipt printer in the Retail POS app
- On your iPad, open the Retail POS app.
- From the Profile screen under Devices, tap Receipt printer.
- Tap Add printer.
- Under Printers on your network, tap your Star TSP143IIIBl receipt printer. It could take a few seconds for your receipt printer to appear.
- Optionally, enable Automatically print receipt switch if you want receipts to print automatically when you complete a sale. Alternatively, leave it disabled if you want to print receipts manually at the end of a sale.
- Tap Done. Your receipt printer will display as online on the Profile screen under Devices.
5. Print a receipt
- On the Sales screen, tap a completed sale.
- On the Details panel, tap Print receipt > Print receipt.
You should now be able to print receipts from your iPad with your Star TSP100IIIBI receipt printer.