Private Release: The triPOS integration with Lightspeed Retail is currently being tested by a private group of accounts. If you would like to participate in our private release, please contact Lightspeed Support.
If needed, you can manually enter a customer's credit card information on triPOS' Verifone MX 915 during a sale.
- Initiate a sale in Lightspeed Retail on your computer or in the Retail POS app.
- Click Finish Sale to proceed with the manual credit card payment.
- When INSERT OR SWIPE appears on the terminal screen, press the X cancel button.
- Enter the credit card number and press the O enter button.
- Enter the credit card's expiry date and press the O enter button.
- When the payment amount appears on the screen:
- tap the O Yes on-screen button to confirm the amount.
- tap the X No on-screen button to cancel the payment.
- Enter the zip code associated to the credit card account and press the O enter button.
- Optionally, have your customer sign on the terminal screen and tap the O Done on-screen button.
- The terminal returns to the triPOS idle screen once the payment is successful.