Role: Owner or manager.
Job: Maximize employee performance.
Recommended Frequency: Monthly.
The Team Performance report allows you to see your entire staff’s sales performance compared to the number of hours they've worked over a certain time period. As a result, you can identify your high and low performers.
Increases profits by maximizing employee performance:
- Nurturing well managed employees is the best way to improve overall store profitability.
Saves time on your employee reviews:
- Objective employee reviews, built upon measurable performance data, are faster to deliver and easier for the employee to understand.
Reduces employee turnover costs:
- Objective employee reviews, built upon measurable performance data, are a great way to support long term growth of your team members. Long term employee growth leads to higher retention rates.
- Recruiting, hiring and training new employees is much more costly than retaining existing and valuable employees.
This report pulls individual sales data from each employee over the last month.
- The employee's sum of time clock entries in Lightspeed Retail.
Sales per Hour:
- The employee's total sales divided by the number of hours worked.
Profit per Hour:
- The employee's sum of profits made from all their sales divided by the number of hours worked
Avg Basket Size:
- The number of individual sale lines (not the number of individual items sold) divided by the number of completed sales per employee.
Turbocharge your report
- Review sales for the week, the quarter or the year by changing the Time Stamp Date filter.
- Look at employees from only one location by adding a Shop Name filter.
- Compare overall performance between multiple locations by removing the Employee dimension and replacing with the Shop Name dimension.
- Review how much each employee is discounting by adding Avg Discount Percent dimension.
- Use this report to set performance goals for your team for the next time period.
- Use our Individual Performance report to hold reviews of individual employees.