Role: Owner or manager.
Job: Maximize employee performance.
Recommended Frequency: Monthly.
The Individual Performance report allows you to see each of your employee’s monthly sales performance over a certain time period.
Increases profits by maximizing employee performance:
- Employees who are well managed and improving in performance are the best way to increase overall store profitability.
Saves time on your employee reviews:
- Objective employee reviews, built upon measurable performance data, are faster to execute.
Reduces employee turnover costs:
- Objective employee reviews, built upon measurable performance data, are a great way to support long term growth of your team members. Long term employee growth leads to higher retention rates.
- Recruiting, hiring and training new employees is much more costly than retaining existing and valuable employees.
This report pulls individual sales data from each employee over the last 4 months.
- The employee's sum of time clock entries in Lightspeed Retail.
Profit per Hour:
- The employee's sum of profits made from all their sales divided by the number of hours worked
Avg Basket Size:
- The number of individual sale lines (not the number of individual items sold) divided by the number of completed sales per employee.
Enhance your report
- Create unique reviews and goals for your employees by saving a version of this report for each person. Then, add dimensions and metrics to an individual’s report based on the goals you’ve set together.
- Take a longer look at how your employees have improved over time by extending the Time Stamp Date filter.
- If you offer bonuses based on the quantity sold of a particular category or item, track this by adding Category or item Description as a filter and Sale Line Quantity as a measure. Then filter by a particular Category or item Description to see the quantity sold by the specific employee.
- Review how much each employee is discounting by adding Avg Discount Percent dimension.
- Use this report to set unique performance goals for your employees.
- Set up additional training sessions for employees that need to improve.
- Go to the Team Performance report to your team's overall performance.